Ready to Get Started?
Start here. Join 2.9M Libertex users around the world!
Take Profit is a pending order that automatically locks-in a trader’s profit.
1. You open a EUR/USD buy trade at 1.0620
2. You invest $500 with a multiplier of 100
3. Check the chart for the asset’s price most recent peak. In our case, it’s 1.0745.
4. Your Take Profit order should be placed just below the maximum price, at approximately 1.0725
5. To place a Take Profit order for this quote, first open a trade with the asset and then go to My Trades
6. Select the EUR/USD trade you have just opened and click on it
7. Select Quote from the Stop Loss/ Take Profit menu
8. In the Take Profit field, set your desired value, 1.0725 in our case, and click on Save
Now you don’t have to worry about the asset’s price changes nor will you have to spend hours monitoring your charts. When your target profit level has been reached, your trade will close automatically, and your earnings will be immediately deposited to your trading account. Enjoy the popcorn and watch that movie.