What are the trading signals by Trading Central?
Trading signals are free useful trading recommendations developed by specialists of Trading Central especially for clients of Libertex.
What do you get?
- New free trading signals on various market assets every 2 hours
- Precise points of purchase/sale for certain assets
- Precise Stop Loss and Take Profit levels
- The possibility to copy a suggested trade in one click
- Confirmation of your own trading ideas
How can trading signals by Trading Central be useful?
When working on financial markets qualified traders quite often apply various approaches to the market analysis, including chart analysis, various indicators, technical analysis patterns as well as news background.
With trading signals by Trading Central, you don't need to spend all your free time analysing the information - all this work will be done for you by experienced analysts from the worldwide known company.
- The graphic analysis is used to define the trend and the key support and resistance levels.
- Indicators and oscillators are used to confirm the results obtained with the help of graphical analysis.
- The indicators of the Japanese candlestick chart are used to determine whether the trend is going to reverse or continue.
Why should you trust Trading Central?
- It possesses a certificate of a member of Investorside Research International Associations, EuroIRP and Asia IRP.
- The company is registered with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as an investment advisor.
- 20 years of experience on the financial markets
- Forecast accuracy is 70%
- Over 30 million traders trust Trading Central
Why to trade with Libertex?
- access to a demo account free of charge
- technical assistance to the operator 5 days a week, 24 hours a day
- leverage up to 1:500
- operate on a platform for any device: Libertex and Metatrader 4 and 5
- no commissions for extractions in Latin America