Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Thursday:
• Rite Aid (NYSE:RAD) stock plunged 9.77% by 8:06 AM ET (12:06 GMT) after the company cancelled its merger with Albertsons.
• Jack In The Box (NASDAQ:JACK) stock jumped 7.45% as the company reported fiscal third-quarter results that beat consensus.
• Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE:DNB) stock skyrocketed 16.65% as the company announced it would go private in a deal offering $145 per share for a total cash deal of approximately $5.4 billion.
• Tribune Media (NYSE:TRCO) stock gained 1.07% as it terminated its agreement to be bought by Sinclair Broadcast Group and announced it is filing a lawsuit against Sinclair for breach of contract.
• Yelp (NYSE:YELP) stock rocketed 14.94% after the company smashed expectations for second quarter earnings per share.
• Roku (NASDAQ:ROKU) soared 10.16% as the company broke even on earnings per share, beating estimates of a $0.15 loss per share.
• Viacom (NASDAQ:VIAB) stock rose 0.80% after the firm reported a 4% decline in fiscal third-quarter revenue, missing estimates, although earnings per share topped expectations.
• ELF Beauty (NYSE:ELF) plummeted 20.93% despite beating profit expectations in the second quarter as the company lowered its full year revenue outlook.
• Booking Holdings (NASDAQ:BKNG) stock sank 5.87% after the company forecast worse-than-expected earnings per share for the third quarter.