Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Friday:
• Kraft Heinz (NASDAQ:KHC) stock soared 6.48% by 8:07 AM ET (12:07 GMT) as second-quarter results topped expectations and the company’s chief executive Bernardo Hees said he expects “profitability to improve by year-end, with further momentum into 2019.”
• GoPro (NASDAQ:GPRO) stock gained 3.67% after reporting smaller-than-expected quarterly losses.
• American International Group (NYSE:AIG) stock sank 4.04% after second-quarter profit fell 17%, missing consensus.
• Symantec (NASDAQ:SYMC) stock tumbled 10.92% as the company announced plans to cut 8% of its workforce and lowered its full-year revenue outlook.
• Shake Shack (NYSE:SHAK) stock lost 4.16% as delayed restaurant openings weighed on revenue growth.
• DISH Network (NASDAQ:DISH) stock jumped 5.56% as the company produced better-than-expected second-quarter results and highlighted the increase in Sling TV subscribers and lower churn rate.
• Take-Two Interactive Software (NASDAQ:TTWO) stock soared 12.39% as fiscal first-quarter results beat on the top and bottom lines.
• Biogen (NASDAQ:BIIB) rose 0.31% as the company authorized the repurchase of $3.5 billion of its stock.