What are the general financial instrument trading conditions?
General Financial Instrument Trading Conditions
For full financial instrument trading terms and conditions, please refer to the Instrument Specifications on our website.
Below, you can find some of the most important terms and conditions:
- The minimum investment amount is €20.
- The maximum leverage** a trader may use when trading the respective financial instrument.
- Transaction fee: This is the fee a trader is required to pay when opening a transaction.
In Libertex platform, the fee is floating.
The amount of the floating fee may change in accordance with market spreads.
Minimum fees and commissions are detailed in the Instrument Specifications. When opening a position, you will be shown the commission as a percentage. After you close it, you'll be able to view the commission amount, too, in the Trade History section.
Because the maximum spread in the market is unlimited, the maximum commission based on spread values is also unlimited.
- Rollover or SWAP is an interest rate credited or debit to/from your account every day at 9 pm GMT, depending on the position type.
- Trading hours are the hours during which you can make transactions on financial markets.
For your convenience, the platform has tips on trading hours for each instrument you trade or are going to trade. If you see a red circle next to the instrument name, this means the instrument is currently not available for trading.
*Commissions and amounts credited are calculated based on the leverage value set by the client upon opening a position. Trading commission may be higher during high volatility or low liquidity periods for the particular asset. Please refer to the commission amount shown when you make your transaction.
** The maximum leverage value may be reduced during high volatility or low liquidity periods for the particular trading instrument.