Interest on deposit
All new Libertex clients receive between 5% and 12% per annum
on their first deposit.
- High profitability
- Monthly payments
What are your benefits?
Deposit yield calculator
How it works?
- This is the first time you're depositing funds to a Libertex account.
- You're eligible for a three-month grace period*.
- Once a month, you'll receive accrued interest.
* During the grace period, interest is charged at a fixed rate from 5% to 12%, depending on the amount of the first deposit.
How is the interest calculated?
- Interest is calculated every day at 21:00 GMT.
- The basis for interest calculation is Equity at the moment of calculation, i.e. total balances of all Trading accounts plus non-fixed profit, minus non-fixed loss, minus bonus funds at the end of the day.
- Interest isn't calculated on amounts over $50,000 (fifty thousand).
How is interest paid?
Payment of the accrued interest is made in USD automatically once a month, on the day the service is activated, starting from the month following the one in which the activation was made.
If there's no corresponding date in the month when the payment should be made, it'll be made on the 1st day of the following month.
- If the service was activated on 30 May, payment would be made on 30 June.
- If the service was activated on 31 May and June has only 30 days, payment would be made on 1 July.
Clients eligible for a Grace period of 5% or 9% per annum will have interest paid in a single amount at the end of the Grace period.
How does the company keep my funds?
Our company works with the world's key banks and is one of the most reliable brokers in the international market.